Pages

Monday 30 May 2011

Searching Offshore Software Outsourcing Company in India

While searching for offshore software development and software outsourcing company in India; always keep below checklist ready:

  • Timing of outsourcing a software product
  • Cost required for outsourcing the software application
  • Quality at offshore software development company
  • Skill-set offered by the outsourcing company
  • Resources available for your software product development
  • Outsourcing relationship and Communication
  • Offshore software methodologies used in that company
  • Outsourcing Process Management at the other end
Custom Soft is the leading offshore software outsourcing company in India & delivering many successful outsourcing software product development services across globe to various clients in UK, USA, Australia, Canada, France, Singapore, Malaysia, New Zealand, Japan and Netherlands.

4 comments:

  1. I was very pleased to find this site. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoyed every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out the new stuff from your other post so i can get more information on the other related topic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no words for this great post such a awe-some information i got gathered. Thanks to Author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder how you got so good. This is really a fascinating blog, lots of stuff that I can Get into. One thing I just want to say is that your Blog is so perfect!

    ReplyDelete