The core components of document system are
- Metadata: is a identification for the document, which gives information about data about data.
- Integration: Many document management systems attempt to integrate document management directly into other applications. Integration often users open standards such as LDAP, WebDAV,Soap etc
- Capture: involves accepting and processing images of paper documents from scanners or printers.
- Document control
- Retrieval of documents
- Security: Document security is vital in many document management applications. Compliance get varies based on industry. Example: for healthcare HIPAA requirements dictate that medical documents have certain security requirement
- Workflow management
Our developed document management system benefits includes
- Reduced storage
- Faster retrieval
- Security (Document encryption )
- Improved Regulatory Compliance
- Efficient Collaboration with ability to eliminate time delays and reduce costs
- Robust and Scalable architecture to handle large volume of data
- Increases productivity by providing a single point access to documents
- Improved document access results in rapid approvals and significantly decreases time in information sharing.
- Faster ROI
- Easy installation and usability
- Outsourced product development
- Custom Document management system (DMS)
- Enterprise content management system
- Saas based document management systems