Purchase Order software is a flexible purchase order management software. We provide software solution that helps all kinds of companies and organizations to create, process, and track purchases. For the database novice, Organizer's intuitive interface and ready-to-use purchase order management solution make it easy to set up and use. For the power user, Organizer affords the simplicity of wizards that make it easy to set up and use purchase order software solutions or other small business software solutions that you create.
Purchase Order Software Benefits:
- Simple, easy-to-use: Ready-to-use templates and the user-friendly interface let you easily and quickly organize your purchase orders.
- Quickly access your purchase order data: You can access and view your purchase order data in virtually any way. Table Viewer allows you to view data in rows and columns. Browser Viewer allows you to view data in virtually any way using browser viewer. Standard Record Viewers allows you to easily enter, and modify purchase order data, or quickly generate data specific commands.
- Easily process data: Report Wizard, Label Wizard, HTML Generator Wizard let you create quality, professionally looking documents, customized purchase orders, reports, summaries, labels with color and graphics.
- Flexible productivity tool: Using a helper program Database Designer you can easily modify purchase order database templates included in the package. Database designer
- Learn once use multiple times: You can use application for all your database needs. You can create your own purchase order software organizers or you can try our ready-to-use solutions: Database Center.
Purchase Order SoftwareSave time organizing your purchase order records: Results of time consuming tasks or repetitive processes can be saved into templates.
Purchase orders have the vendor’s item no. and description, and may be a different unit of measure from your item. The vendor item table stores your item number and description for each vendor item, and the quantity per vendor’s item. example 12 if the vendor sells the item by the case of 12. You can specify alternate vendors and/or sizes for purchasing each of your items, view unit costs converted to your currency and unit of measure, and indicate your preference.